You might be in a need of Jio balance check or you want to find Reliance Jio Ussd codes.
If this is the case then…
I will share all the details like…
- How to check Reliance Jio balance and validity?
- How to find your Jio plan and balance details?
- How to check Jio Balance?
- How to check your Jio Number?
- How much data balance is left and where you have used your data balance?
- I will also share the data usage details.
Reliance Jio has introduced the 4G services in India in 2016 and since then Jio is widely used all over the country.
Initially, the users of Jio had the liberty to use unlimited data but now we have limited data and often we are sort of data.
Myjio App is one of the easiest ways to check Jio balance but in this post, I will show you how to check your Jio balance and all JIO ussd which can help you to know your prepaid balance, bill amount, the amount of free minutes you can call.
So let’s jump to the main part and find out how you can check Jio balance, data usage, balance and validity, etc.
If you just want to know your Jio balance then here is the USSD code.
Now let’s jump deep and find out all Jio Ussd Codes and other ways to check Jio balance.
All Jio Ussd Codes and Reliance Jio Balance Check Code
|Details||Jio Ussd Code|
|Know / Check your Jio Number||Dial *1#|
|Know your number balance or Talktime||*333#|
|Check 4g daily data usage||Sms MBAL to 55333|
|Check prepaid balance and validity||Sms BAL to 199|
|Check your current tariff plan||Sms MYPLAN to 199|
|Check 4g data balance||Use my Jio app|
|Activate 4g data plan||Call 1925 or SMS start to 1925|
|Know your postpaid bill amount||Sms bill to 199|
|Check net balance||Use Myjio app|
|Caller tune activation code||*333*3*1*1#|
|Deactivate Jio caller tune||*333*3*1*2#|
|Check call rate||Sms TARIFF to 191|
|Know Jio number of Jiofi device||Sms JIO to 199|
As I have told you before that the easiest way to check Jio balance, Jio sim number, Jio data, plan details, all your recharge information, and latest offers on myjio app.
Myjio app is very useful when you want check Jio related details.
In case if you haven’t installed the My Jio app here are the steps to download and install the app.
How to Install MyJio App?
- Step 1: Install My Jio App from Google Play Store. You Can click here to go to Play Store to install the app.
- Step 2: Once you have installed the app. Open myjio App and sign in with sim.
- Step 3: Now you can see your Jio Mobile number at the top of the screen. You can also find other details.
You can Dial Jio Customer Care Number if you face any problem.
Important Jio Ussd Codes
- Reliance Jio 4G Data usage– Sms MBAL to 55333
- Check Jio Balance– *333#
- Reliance Jio number Prepaid balance Check– Sms BAL to 199
- Reliance Jio mobile Number Check – *1# or Check-in Myjio App
- Reliance Jio 4G Activation- Call 1925 or Send an SMS START to 1925
- Reliance Jio Bill Check– Sms Bill to 199
- Reliance Jio Current Tariff Plan Check– Send an Sms MY PLAN to 199
- Reliance Jio internet balance check – *333*1*3#
- Reliance Jio internet balance check – myJio App or track from the built-in tracker.
- Jio local Call Minutes check – *367*2#
- Missed Call Alert – *333*3*2*1#
- Jio Main Balance Check – *333*1*1*1#
- Jio Deactivate Caller Tune – *333*3*1*2#
- Jio SMS balance check – *367*2#
- Jio VAS service check – *333*1*4*1#
- Jio Caller Tune– *333*3*1*1#
- Special Recharge – *789#
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the MMI code of Jio?
All the Jio codes that you use to check Jio number details and other details like data balance and validity, data plans, etc. You can refer to this post for more information.
How do I check the MB on my Jio?
There are a couple of ways to check Jio MB but the most efficient way is to check data is to use the app.
How can I check my Jio balance without OTP?
Here are the possible ways:
Use Jio app.
Dial *333#. The balance will display on the screen.
Send a message MBAL to 55333.
I hope you got all the answers. There could be other possible ways to find all the details. Using Myjio app is my way of getting the details.
If you don’t know then let me tell you that you can get data booster balance using your Talktime amount. Remember this Talktime should be of the Talktime that you get when you do any top-ups. If you want me to show you how to get this then you can comment below. You can also comment if you face any problem.